I have always felt  like I am socio-phobic or rather I would say  people-phobic, I am wondering whether that's even a word!!

How many times I had ask myself , what could have possibly made me like that, there can be "n" , I mean infinite  number  of reasons behind it , and even I was not sure which one out of all these reasons was actually responsible , I have cross examined, always thought...why I could not pour myself completely in group of people..and that self-analyzing process have continued for quite a long time..



But now , today when I see myself....I am so happy with the people around me , laughing , dancing around and that finally made me to conclude the fact that... its nothing wrong with me or the people who have been there in the past with me, if something was wrong or I can more precisely say , something which was hindering me from being so open, so vibrant is  nothing but the BOND, the Love, the warmth which I can feel now , its the connectivity between the people...or let me make it more correct , the  Unsaid, Unexpected, and Beautiful  connectivity between  my people and me.



Someone has once said to me to No Body stays with you forever , you need to cherish the time spend with them and keep all the Love they'll give you with  yourself forever and that's how it serve the purpose  of them being in your life. And that's how the life is!!

Not every house in the Street is your home..there are very few persons who make you feel like HOME..and if you have that or those ones in your life , I am telling you my sweetheart , you are the most luckiest person in this planet...in this whole Universe!!
Loving someone, being with someone,  is like holding the water dear...you need to be so calm, patient , stable , gentle and so careful..



Hold the water Dear!!

Love,
N.