Yes, buddy I  know...I know your  first  reaction would be , it should be Wish not Wishes!!
You know, I do started writing with Wish but then, I could not...really its so hard, damn hard to write My LAST WISH, because that's not the Truth...that's not at all easy to even imagine,  just ONE  and only one single last Wish!!

I have a bucket, noooo....no..no a Ocean full of Last Wishes, and I don't know how I am going to fulfill all these on my Last day of life. Seriously, its so stupid that I would repent even on my last day for my last wishes..because there is no way that all those will be fulfilled in a day!!

I want to talk to my school buddy with whom I haven't talk for years, I want to tell my younger..idiot brother that no matter what happen..I always trust you and  love you...I want to tell my lil sister , that baby I am so  sorry I could not made things much  better for you...and then I want make my father to go for a air travel...how excited he would be....and then I want....and then...and............BUT,...BUT wait how I am going to do all this in one day....in 24 hours and who else would do that for me!!
It striked me so hard..what the hell I am doing till now!!

No..no..I am NOT going to wait for my LAST day for my last WISHES!!
You know what darling...you too should not wait!!

Just go for them...Slowly slowly and step by step, everything will be come in right pace and then...then might be....may be, My LAST WISHES ocean list...buddy,I can't still guarantee ;)....one fine day, on my Last Day...My LAST WISHES ocean list might  become MY LAST WISH!!


Love,
N.